I have for sale a lovely pair of original Rogers LS3/5a’s in what I think is an oak finish. I have personally owned these for about 25 years and they haven’t had much use. These are the 15 ohm versions and have matching serial numbers (032221 A & 032221 B).
The cabinets are very clean and with crisp edges as indicated in the images. There are no marks except for a slight crease on one side of one of the cabinets. The veneer has been creased, but the wood has not broken into a scratch. This can be seen in image no 6, or not as it is light dependant whether you see it or not.
· System type: Two way infinite baffle
· Frequency response: 80Hz-20KHz +/-3dB
· Nominal Impedance: 15 Ohms
· Bass/midrange: 110mm Bextrene cone
· Tweeter: 19mm Mylar dome
· Crossover frequency: 3KHz
· Sensitivity: 82.5dB/W/M
· Finish: Oak
· Grille: Black Tygan
· Dimensions: 305 x 190 x 165mm (HxWxD)
· Weight: 4.9Kg (each speaker)
· Recommended amplifier range 25-50 Watts
· BBC-licensed LS3/5A
This pair is better than any I have seen on the web that are being sold from all the usual internet sources.